Friday, January 6, 2012

Am I THe OnlY oNe??

I have a few scenarios which I would like to share with you all. Has any of these things ever happened to you or is it just me.Tell me your >>. Am I the only one....
  • When I am broke as hell, well when I have no extra money on hand, there are so many things that I can name and list that I would like to do or buy, but when I get some money I get sudden amnesia I can't remember none of the things in which I wrote, much less find the paper I wrote it on. 

  • I'm at home getting myself ready with a list of things to do(in my head), get ready grab my keys, hop in the car , start to drive and can't remember where the hell I need to go.

  • Am I the only one who has accidently walked out the house for work in a rush, get to the car , or get to work and realize that I am rocking something that should only be worn at home.Ex: house shoes, couple of rods, rollers in the hair. LOL. Sooo embarrassing, the shoes were so freaking comfortable forgot they were even on my feet.

  • That when going to the grocery pick and after I spend like $200 dollars, check out, look in my cart and only see like 4 grocery bags. What the hell, did somebody steal some of my shit or what.  I didn't buy anything ORGANIC, I'm not a name brand freak, dahell is wrong with this picture.

  • Who can't even enjoy a relaxing ride in my car because all I can do is stare at the damn Gas needle wondering if I'm gonna make it to my next destination, or worrying about having to put more gas in my car.

  • Who can tell you a list of good behind websites for Fashion related products, electronics and a good ass sale online, but can't even tell you what channel the latest shows are on.(a lil exaggerated). When Love and Hip Hop comes I damn near miss the whole show looking for the channel. I don't watch TV like that anymore. Thank you STeVE Jobs and Bill Gates. My family hates you by the way..
  •   I KNOW I AIN'T The OnlY oNE..

1 comment:

  1. No, you definitely NOT the only one! I do stuff like that on a regular basis. Horrible short term memory from too much multitasking. Being a working wife, mother, and friend to many takes alot out of us, and I wouldn't trade your house shoe wearing ass for nothing in the world. LMAOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete

How often do you change your hair style?