Monday, January 2, 2012

OK, sooooooooo I'm back. What brings me back after a year you may ask? Well.....let me be real. I started this blog out of curiosity and merely following a trend, and a link. (Lol) It something that I'm truly interested in but really have to find time for. Funny thing is my best home girl from way back told me she was starting her blog, Sadesjournal.blogspot.com, check her out, and when she told me that I then got excited again as if it was the first time I was hearing it. I know I'm crazy as hell. So I told her about the one I started almost exactly a year ago and she was like cool, Let me check it out.
WELL......crazy enough, i had to google my own damn blog. LMAO. So yea, which brings me to my second post exactly a year later. DOn't JuDge Me<< 0_0

DJ' bring the beat back, oooooooowweeeeeeeee

1 comment:

How often do you change your hair style?