Monday, January 9, 2012

Steal of a Deal

This is for all the make-up heads. Whether you like to accentuate your natural beauty, get your "Pretty Girl Rock" on, be a Celebrity Viva Glam, or just like to wear makeup for fun.Your definitely gonna want to get in on this MeGa SaLe, before it's too late. Every year at the end of the year, CVS and WALGREEN's have a beauty blow out on items that are either being discontinued, or are going out of season, for up %75 OFF. Yup, you heard me right, up to %75 off. I'm not a heavy makeup user, but I do like to go in on myself and get glam on certain days, like when I'm really feeling myself, or on special occasions. What woman you know doesn't like a little makeup? They have a wide variety, especially if you get there early. The sale actually last until everything is sold, and the selection does vary by location. Retail price for everything shown here below was>>>>>$170.00 / O_O / . Yes mam, but my price baby was a mere, and I mean MERE >>>>$45.00. I am so freaking cheap when it comes to spending money on myself, that I didn't even want to pay THAT price. I did good though. I went easy this year....So Far. he,he,he. Take a look at a few things I picked up this past weekend

                                          Top View                                             



                                                                     
Revlon Nail Polish - $4.99 / $1.79
 Rimmel Polish - $4.49 / $1.10
        Sally Hansen Salon effects - $9.99/$2.49
etc....u get the point. lol


Revlon  4 quad - $7.79 / $1.94
Loreal Hip quad - $8.79 / $2.10
Nyc shadow - $3.99 / $1.00


Revlon Lipstick top left - was $9.99 / $2.49 each
Rimmel lipstick top right -was $6.49 / $1.79 ,BOGO $.70





So do your self a favor and check out your local CVS or Walgreen's, I hear Rite Aid has great deals as well.
You won't be disappointed. Okaaaaaaay

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info. This is great to know! I don't wear makeup often because I'm not good at applying it. I wanted to buy some to practice but it can be costly. Now I know where to get good products at a really good price so I can get my skills up! Lol

    ReplyDelete

How often do you change your hair style?